BERNINA Q16 PLUS on 5ft Studio Frame
BERNINA Q 16 PLUS on 5ft Studio Frame
The modular frame
Sometimes your quilting dreams are bigger than the space you have. The BERNINA Studio Frame is a modular frame and can be mounted as small as 5 ft. The 5 ft frame can be easily extended to a 10 ft with the 5-ft-extension set at a later date. The Studio Frame is spacious enough for your biggest projects and sturdy enough to handle all the performance features of the Q 16 PLUS and Q 20 Longarm.
- Frame length (5 ft): 5'10"
- Frame width: 3'3"
Quilting made easy
Precise, regulated stitches (in BSR mode)
- Four different modes for full flexibility
- Simple customization via touch screen
- 16 Inches of free arm space
Thanks to the integrated BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulator you achieve perfect stitches at equal-length no matter which speed you move the fabric. A manual mode with no stitch regulation is also available.
Quilting without the foot control
- Fatigue-free quilting whenever you like
- Enjoy full comfort and relax your foot
- Perfect for creating large projects
The KickStart function allows you to quilt continuously without having to hold down the foot control. The KickStart function can be easily activated or deactivated via touch screen.
Unique thread tension control
- Adjust thread tension digitally
- Presser foot tension release for threading ease
- No external tension assembly required
The exclusive tension system features numeric tension settings making it very easy to use a wide range of thread types with success, no external tension assembly required.
- Full operation from the front
- Easy manual needle positioning
The machine can be fully operated from the front. The handwheel in the front allows for easy manual needle positioning.
Beautiful stitches every time
- Achieve precise stitching results
- Stitches are always consistent
- Perfection is the new standard
With high-speed precision stitching up to 2.200 stitches per minute, you will complete more quilts quicker than ever.
Working with bright lights
- Naturally illuminated working area
- Sufficient lighting even in darker rooms
- Perfect illumination of the quilting area
50 bright LED lights along the throat space of the machine and above the needle illuminate the quilt for enhanced visibility.