B790 Pro Workshop - December 5th 2023
- This is a One Day (10am – 3pm) introductory workshop to the new machine covering the laser, quilting with pinpoint placement and morph to fit and embroidery. The morning will cover the new quilting and placement elements and the afternoon is set aside to embroider the pocket of a Rossi Bag, using the in-built B 790 PRO design. You will be able to take your bag home and complete the sewing up process in your own time.
- This workshop is for you if you are interested in purchasing a B790 Pro machine and would like to get to know the machine first.
- Each participant will have a B790 Pro machine to work on for the duration of the workshop
- Each participant will receive a goody bag with a selection of B 790 PRO merchandise, a Black or Red (brick red) Rossi Bag and a Fat Quarter panel to use for the quilting aspect of the class.
- There will be a charge for this workshop of $85 per person to cover the cost of the supplies.
- Light refreshments will be provided, but you will need to bring your own lunch.
Tutors: Julie Veck (BERNINA NZ), Rebecca Owen (BERNINA NZ) & Anna Hamann (The Sewing Store)
Date: 5th December 2023
Time: 10am - 3pm
Cost: $85 to cover cost of supplies
ONLY 5 spaces available - book in now!
Terms and Conditions Please read!
- Your place on the course is secured upon full payment of the course fee.
The places on the course are filled on a first come first served basis.
If a course is full, you may be placed on a waiting list, and you will be notified if a space becomes available.
The waiting list refers to the current published course only and does not guarantee you a place on any future course.
The Sewing Store and the tutor reserve the right to cancel or postpone a course due to lack of participants, or any unforeseen circumstance. In this case your course fee will be refunded in full either in cash or as a store voucher, as per your wish.
If you change your mind, or are unable to attend the course:
Up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the course, a store voucher to the full value of the course is refunded
Within 2 weeks prior to the start of the course, there will be no refund unless a replacement is found. In this case, a store voucher to the value of the course is refunded.
No course fee may be carried over to a course not yet scheduled.